A blaze of colour awaits as Sandringham Flower Show returns in its 137th year
- Credit: Ian Burt
The Sandringham Royal estate will be filled with a riot of colour as some of the region's top nurseries show off their blooms.
The Sandringham Flower Show attracts more than 20,000 people every year with the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall returning as regular visitors.
Now in its 137th year, more than 200 stalls and flower displays will be arranged at this year's event on Wednesday, July 25.
Chairman David Reeve said the show still retains the tradition of the old village fete, adding: 'It's what people love about it. 'It doesn't change too dramatically and people know the way we do things. 'We are blessed with a lovely place and to see the Royal family support us year in and year out. 'We are lucky to have a band of supporters that enter the show. We hope for a nice day and for everybody to come along and have a really good day.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 7 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 8 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 9 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 10 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue