Salon brings Samba style to treatments
- Credit: Archant
A hair and beauty salon is using a South American flavour to help people look their best for the festive season. Ida's Brazilian Hair and Beauty Salon, in Aldiss Court, Dereham, brings a touch of Samba style to treatments.
Offering haircuts, waxing, facials, manicures and massages, the salon has everything to ensure you feel fabulous this Christmas.
Treatments include a Brazilian blow dry, which uses all natural ingredients to keep hair straighter for longer and can give a blow dry finish for up to four months.
Owner Ida Abreu opened the salon two years ago having run a mobile hair and beauty business in the area for eight years.
She says: 'Business is going really well, we are always busy.
You may also want to watch:
'We have some different treatments from Brazil which use some natural ingredients.
'We also do all the usual treatments – blow dries, manicures, pedicures, highlights, facials and massages. Highlights are very popular at the moment – we have a lot of people asking for them.'
- 1 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 2 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 3 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 4 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 5 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 6 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 7 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 8 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 9 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 10 Left-back seals permanent Canaries exit
While business has not slowed down in the build-up to the festive season, some people are already looking ahead to next year.
Ida says: 'We already have girls coming in to plan their weddings next year. They want to book in for their hair and nails and get it all planned out.
'Believe it or not, we are still getting people in for weddings in December. I have a woman coming in tonight to get her hair done for her wedding.'
Ida decided to open the salon after the success of her mobile business.
'I used to run a mobile business for eight years and decided the time was right for a salon two years ago. I live in Dereham so it made sense to be here.'
Ida's Hair and Beauty Salon, Aldiss Court, Dereham, is open 9am to 5.30pm, Tuesday to Saturday.