Sallie-Anne Sadler brings Zumba to Gentlemans walk
A fitness instructor braved the rain today in an attempt to get men moving in the street.
Zumba Queen Norwich owner Sallie-Anne Sadler, 37, was in Gentlemans Walk, stopping those passing by and inviting them to join her for a taste of energetic fitness craze Zumba.
The fitness guru said: 'We are trying to get men into dance fitness. Zumba was created by a man so I do not know why men do not want to come, it is good fun and burns lots of calories, gets you fit.
'We have had a few guys have a little go, a few are a bit shy, plus a few of them are going to work.
'I do not think they were too ready for Zumba at half seven in the morning!'
You may also want to watch:
Zumba is held at a variety of places all over the city and is described as an exhilarating and effective, easy-to-follow, latin-inspired, calorie-burning dance fitness-party, that blends international music.
It is now the world's largest dance-fitness program with more than 10m people taking Zumba classes in over 90,000 locations across more than 110 countries.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
• Visit www.zumbaqueennorwich.com or contact Sallie-Anne at www.sallie-anne4fitness.co.uk or on 07793 908361.