Village cafe celebrates third anniversary with charity event
- Credit: Archant
A village cafe is celebrating its third anniversary by donating money to charity.
Prima Rosa in Salhouse will be donating 36p from every hot drink purchased to the Norfolk cancer charity, the Big C.
The cafe's owners said the amount was chosen as it represents the 36 months it has been open.
There will also be a raffle costing £1 for people to enter. All proceeds will be donated to the Big C.
Prizes include a basket of booze and food, a bottle of prosecco and rose. The fundraiser takes place from May 22 to May 31.
You may also want to watch:
The Big C funds four drop-in support and information centres across Norfolk and Waveney, which are used by thousands of people affected by cancer each year.
The charity has raised almost £30m since its inception in 1980 towards cancer research and medical equipment.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 3 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 6 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 7 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 8 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 9 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 10 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
For more information, visit www.big-c.co.uk