Saint Felix Nursery hosts fantastic Easter Bonnet Parade
- Credit: Caroline Bridle
Youngsters at Saint Felix Nursery have brought the Spring Term to a close in spectacular style with an Easter Bonnet Parade.
Throughout the course of the term, at the nursery based in Reydon, near Southwold, children have been working hard to perfect and learn a wonderful repertoire of songs related to Easter and spring, ahead of the Easter Bonnet Parade.
Held on Tuesday (March 28), the parade saw each pupil donning their homemade Easter bonnets while joining together to perform the songs they had learnt in what was a fantastic performance.
The children had even learnt how to play the ukulele especially for the occasion!
This popular event is held every year to provide a fun conclusion to the spring term for pupils, teachers and parents alike – with this year proving no exception.
You may also want to watch:
Do you have a Southwold story? Contact reporter Simon Ward by calling 01502 525832 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 5 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 8 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction
- 10 Fuel shortages are on those who panicked - don't just blame the media