Stolen motorbikes found and returned within half an hour
- Credit: Archant
Two motorbikes have been recovered by police within minutes of being stolen.
Suffolk Police were alerted shortly after midday yesterday (Friday, January 24), when the owners of two KTM motorbikes reported the theft from an address in Rushmere.
In a post on the Halesworth Police Facebook page, officers said: "Within a few minutes of the report being received, a member of the public contacted us to say they had seen two motorbikes apparently abandoned at a location very close to the address.
"The bikes appeared to be undamaged, but had clearly been ridden through mud.
"A great, super fast result thanks to a vigilant member of the public immediately reporting something they thought suspicious."
You may also want to watch:
Officers returned the bikes to their owners within half an hour of the report.
Anyone with information about the theft is urged to call Suffolk Police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/4980/20.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 6 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 7 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab