Runners dash through clouds of paint for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices, at Eaton Park
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Runners got splattered with paint during a colourful fun-run at Eason Park.
More than 1000 people took part in fun-run with a colourful difference.
The East Anglia's Children's Hospices Colour Dash, covered people in pink, purple and orange paint on Sunday, March 22.
Tickets cost £20 for an adult and £10 per child to take part, with all of the money raised going to the charity which supports young people with life threatening illnesses.
A spokesperson at the event said that 1025 people brought tickets.
You may also want to watch:
- Can you spot yourself or your loved ones in our gallery?
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Queuing for petrol - a tale as old as time