Run Norwich 2020 date revealed
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2019
The sixth edition of Run Norwich will take place on Sunday, July 19.
Demand for places is expected to be high and details of when runners can enter are expected to be released in the new year.
A record-breaking field of 7,500 people entered this year's race with all general places selling out in just four days.
Organisers have decided the 10K race will keep its spot in the city calendar, taking place on the same corresponding weekend as this year.
MORE: Love running? Join the Run Anglia Facebook group hereCity of Norwich AC athlete Logan Smith took victory in the men's event in July in a time of 31:42 whilst club-mate Iona Lake won the women's race in 36:23.
The race is organised by the Norwich City FC Community Sports Foundation. The route passes some of Norwich's most iconic landmarks including Norwich Castle, The Forum, Norwich Cathedral and Carrow Road.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut