Entries for Run Norwich 2018 now open
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Entries for Run Norwich 2018 are now open.
Registration opened at 9am on Thursday morning for the 10K race, which will take place on Sunday, August 5.
It will be the fourth staging of the event, which is organised by the Norwich City FC Community Sports Foundation, and around 5,000 runners are expected to take part this year.
The race is for runners of all abilities and whatever your level of experience, the event welcomes entries from anyone.
The route passes some of the city's most iconic landmarks including Norwich Castle, The Forum and Norwich Cathedral.
You may also want to watch:
Last year saw Cardiff AAC's Michael Kallenberg take victory in 31:12 ahead of Ash Harrell (City of Norwich AC) second in 32:16. Winchester & District AC's Emma Risbey took victory in the women's race in 37:21 with Colchester athlete Sarah Stradling second in 37:57.
Entry for affiliated runners costs £23 whilst general entry is £25. Entry is free for any runner wishing to run for the Community Sports Foundation although at least £100 must be raised for the charity.
You can sign up for the event here.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named
Don't miss the new eight-page running supplement - Run Anglia - in Friday's EDP.