Rumburgh man charged with drug offences after police stop car seen driving erratically in Bressingham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A 36-year-old man has been charged with drug offences.
Officers were called around 8pm on Saturday, July 15, to reports of a black VW Golf driving erratically through Bressingham in South Norfolk.
They attended and stopped the vehicle on Victoria Road in Diss. An amount of white powder and cannabis was discovered and seized and a male was arrested on suspicion of drug offences.
Following a subsequent search of an address in Rumburgh, a number of cannabis plants were discovered and seized.
Norfolk police said Ian Webber of The Street, Rumburgh, has been charged in connection with two counts of possession of a Class B drug and one count of producing a Class B drug.
He has been bailed to appear at Norwich Magistrates Court on Tuesday, August 1.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 6 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 7 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 8 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 9 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 10 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride