Rudimental band members to take part in Jamie’s Game at Norwich City’s Carrow Road ground
- Credit: Archant
British drum and bass band Rudimental are hoping to be pitch perfect after it was announced they will be taking part in an annual charity football match in Norwich this weekend.
Three members of the band, known for hit singles including Feel The Love, featuring John Newman, and Waiting All Night, featuring Ella Eyre, will be joining a host of other celebrities at Norwich City's Carrow Road ground tomorrow for Jamie's Game.
Now in its fifth year, Jamie's Game is a celebrity football match organised by the Community Sports Foundation (CSF) in conjunction with Sellebrity Soccer.
The aim of the game is to raise as much money as possible to encourage disadvantaged and disabled individuals to participate in sport.
Since its inception the match has raised more than £200,000 for charity.
The Community Sport Foundation took to social media this afternoon to announce news of the latest signings for the charity extravaganza, and tweeted: 'THIS. IS. BIG. We're delighted to announce @RudimentalUk trio will be @NorwichCityFC for #JamiesGame tomorrow!'
Rudimental frontman Leon Rolle as well as other band members Kesi Dryden and Piers Agget, who are all no strangers to Norfolk having played at Thetford Forest last summer and headlined at the Sundown Festival in Costessey in 2015, are late additions to the celebrity line-up.
- 1 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 4 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 5 'Our homes will be destroyed' - Neighbours' fears over proposed pylon route
- 6 Scammers targeting Norfolk homes with fake parcel deliveries
- 7 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 8 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 9 Heavy delays on major Norfolk road after crash
- 10 Sweet Briar Road has now reopened
For 2017 other star names include, X Factor's Sam Bailey, TOWIE star James 'Arg' Argent and Eastenders actor Jake Wood.
Other celebs who will be taking to the pitch include Dean Gaffney, Calum Best, Jamie O'Hara, Stevi Ritchie, Jeff Brazier, Jacqueline Jossa, Dan Osborne, Wayne Bridge, Aaron Sidwell, James Hill, Jimmy Constable, Tubes, Franky Fryer, Rocket, Nev Wilshire, Jamie Borthwick, Liam Gatsby, Danny-Boy Hatchard, Jay James, MC Harvey, Daz Everest, Mike Crawshaw.
Former Norwich City football players Adam Drury and Darren Eadie will also be playing.
Jamie's Game kicks off at 3pm but there will also be lots of other entertainment both before the game and at half time.
For more details about the event or to buy tickets visit jamiesgame.co.uk/tickets or call 0844 826 1902.