From Booty Road to Balls Lane - are these the rudest street names in Norfolk?
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
From Balls Lane in Fakenham to Booty Road in Norwich, Nelson's county has its fair share of rude street names.
We have rounded up 12 of the rudest and funniest street names from across the county and there are some corkers. Other notable mentions go to Three Holes, a hamlet on the Norfolk and Cambridgshire border, Two Mile Bottom campsite near Thetford and Stiffkey.
Slutshole Lane, Besthorpe
You may also want to watch:
St Gregory's Back Alley, Norwich
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 7 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church
Balls Lane, Fakenham
Cock Street, Wymondham
Booty Road, Norwich
Gargle Hill, Thorpe St Andrew
Hooker Road, Norwich
Dicks Mount, Beccles
Clipbush Lane, Fakenham
Trumpery Lane, Norwich
Foulgers Opening, Norwich
Mount Pleasant, Norwich
Also, if you're looking for something really rude look up what Opie Street in Norwich used to be called - it's too rude to include!
Have we missed a rude Norfolk street name from the list? Email firstname.lastname@example.org