Aviation history and Norfolk Day mud art being auctioned off for charity
- Credit: TOTALLY DYNAMIC
Unique mud art celebrating aviation history and Norfolk Day are being auctioned off for charity.
The two original pieces, created by Norfolk artists Ruddy Muddy and Damsel Dragonfly in conjunction with Bowthorpe-based Totally Dynamic, will be sold off for good causes.
One of the images depicts aircraft and honours the RAF's centenary which will raise money for the RAF Benevolent Fund.
The other piece of art celebrating Norfolk Day, which takes place on July 27, will be auctioned off for Home-Start Norfolk.
Both pieces were created at the Royal Norfolk Show.
Bids for the artwork need to be put in by midnight on Wednesday, July 18, by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 3 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 4 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 5 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 6 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 7 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 8 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 9 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 10 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack