Ruby Wax’s Frazzled Cafe to be launched in Norwich Marks & Spencer
- Credit: Alexandra Wyman/SilverHub
A cafe set up by comedian Ruby Wax is to have its first session in Norwich later this month.
The Frazzled Cafe is a place where people who are 'frazzled' can go to unwind and will be hosted in Marks & Spencers up and down the country after its launch.
The cafes are designed for people 'who don't want to bother others' by sharing their thoughts.
Sessions involve no more than 20 people and are led by volunteer facilitators.
Ruby said: 'For the last ten years, in the second half of my shows, the audience speak out.
You may also want to watch:
'They were safe in that theatre, and I said that one day I wanted to open a safe space for people to talk.'
Norwich's M&S store has been chosen as one of 11 to hold the meetings over the next few months.
For more information go to www.frazzledcafe.org
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor