Ruby Wax and Oz Clarke to visit Norwich department store
Two well known faces are heading to a Norwich department store.
Wine writer Oz Clarke and comedian and television presenter Ruby Wax are to visit Jarrold.
Mr Clarke, known for his collection of books as well as being a television presenter and broadcaster, will be at the London Street store this Wednesday evening.
He will lead a tasting of a selection of wines and will also be signing copies of his books The History of Wine in 100 Bottles and Oz Clarke Wine A-Z.
Meanwhile next month Ruby Wax will be hosting An Evening with Ruby Wax at Jarrold.
The star will be talking about her new book Frazzled on Monday, January 11.
The book looks at how the modern world has invented the concept of stress, how 'we let it rule us, not to mention frazzle us,' and how we can attempt to solve this modern problem.
- 1 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 2 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 5 City councillor investigated after Facebook golliwog post complaint
- 6 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 7 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 8 Driver caught hitting speeds of 119mph on A47
- 9 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 10 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
Ruby has campaigned tirelessly to raise awareness about mental health issues, including speaking at Downing Street to raise money for neuroscience research. In 2013, she obtained a Master's Degree in Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy from Oxford University to increase her understanding of the brain and used this knowledge as the basis for Sane New World: Taming the Mind, which became a Sunday Times number one bestseller.
The event with Oz Clarke will be in The Pantry at Jarrold this Wednesday at 6.30pm. Tickets cost £10.
The event with Ruby Wax is in The Pantry on Monday, January 11 at 6.30pm. Tickets cost £5 and include a glass of wine. The ticket price is also redeemable against the purchase of Ruby Wax's book on the evening.
Tickets for both events can be bought from Customer Services on the second floor at Jarrold or online at www.jarrold.co.uk