RSPCA rescue Russell the kitten from compost heap in Norwich
- Credit: RSPCA
The RSPCA is caring for a kitten found under a compost heap at a property in Norwich.
The bundle of fluff, who has been named Russell, was discovered by a concerned resident of Mottram Close.
Collection officer (ACO) Paige Burnham attended and collected the kitten, she said: 'This little boy is just adorable. We've no idea where he has come from but he shouldn't be outside on his own at such a young age, he's probably only four weeks old.
'When I collected him he was shaking, scared and very hungry, he broke my heart but despite his ordeal, he is in good condition.'
She added: 'The RSPCA Norwich and Mid Norfolk Branch are now caring for Russell and hopefully once old enough we can find him a loving new home.'
Anyone with any information regarding the kitten should call 0300 123 8018.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 6 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 7 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 8 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 9 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 10 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment