RSPCA East Norfolk offer free vet service for dogs
- Credit: Nick Christie
A health check, flea treatment and a microchip fitting are just three of a number of services which RSPCA East Norfolk is offering for free.
The event which is part of the initiative 'Paws at the Pub' will be available to dog owners in the area who receive means-tested benefits.
It will take place at Wheelwrights Arms in Gorleston, near Great Yarmouth from 11am until 3pm on Friday November 2.
Branch manager for RSPCA East Norfolk, Debra Cook has urged people in the community to take full advantage of this opportunity.
She said: 'The service is there for people who perhaps haven't used the vets before because of transport or money issues. We want people to know we are here to help and they shouldn't be afraid of coming along with their dogs.'
You may also want to watch:
Also available at the charity day will be vouchers for female bitch spray's at a cost of £65 and cat neutering vouchers available for just £5.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car