Royal wedding: Live coverage as Prince Harry marries Meghan Markle
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
It's the day the world's been waiting for. Scroll down for live coverage as Prince Harry marries Meghan Markle.
We'll be keeping you updated through the day as the couple tie the knot at St George's Chapel, at Windsor.
Thousands of people from all walks of life line the streets of Windsor awaiting the arrival of the Royal couple.
Dozens of replacement buses were made available from Slough station to cope with the mass crowds heading their way to the aptly named Harry and Meghan Central station.
The town is awash with the colours of red, white and blue with well wishers armed with flags - the must-have accessory of the day - and clad in tiaras and even wedding dresses.
You may also want to watch:
One commuter travelled thousands of miles across the globe for the occasion.
Rebecca Fernandez, 61, is originally from the Philippines and lives in Australia. She travelled to the UK for her niece's wedding as well as for Prince Harry's and Meghan Markle's big day.
- 1 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 4 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 9 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 10 Walk-in vaccine clinic as surplus stock becomes available
Ms Fernandez had met Prince Harry last year when he visited Sydney for the Invictus Games.
'I shook his hand,' she said. 'I'm excited to see him.
'I was here for his mother's wedding, it was beautiful.'
MORE - click here for timings and bite-sized guide to the day