Royal Norfolk Show: How day two unfolded
- Credit: Archant
A look back at how events at the Showground unfolded on day two of the UK's largest two-day agricultural show.
The weather forecast was for a dry and cloudy day and show organisers were right to be confident after the held off. Temperatures reach highs of 19C.
There was rain yesterday afternoon which meant parts of the showground were still wet early doors but dried up by lunchtime.
Traffic this morning around the Showground was not as bad as yesterday.
Get a taste of the action by scrolling through our gallery of our favourite photos taken by our photographers.
•Don't miss our brilliant 16-page pull-out inside today's Eastern Daily Press plus we have another eight pages of coverage inside the paper.
•See all our latest stories from the Showground here
You may also want to watch:
•Send us your Norfolk Show pictures for our blog by tweeting to @EDP24 or @eveningnews or send them to us on instagram to eastern_daily_press
- 1 Cliff fall man arrested on suspicion of woman's murder
- 2 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 3 Toddler found in car not wearing seatbelt and driver had no licence
- 4 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 5 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 6 Customers 'overjoyed' by new rural shop
- 7 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 8 Man died after knife fight with housemate
- 9 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 10 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast