Royal Norfolk Show 2017: Free cuppa proves a hit with showgoers
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
The 'free cuppa' offer at the EDP marquee at the Royal Norfolk Show has proved a hit with readers again.
A long line of visitors were queuing outside the tent on day one of the show to take advantage of the offer.
The free cuppa has become a tradition over the years, but for the first time this year, people will also be able to enjoy a free taste of gin.
The EDP has teamed up with award-winning Norwich distiller Bullards to offer every reader visiting our marquee at the show a free taster of Bullard's world's best London dry gin or their new summer showstopper strawberry and black pepper gin.
Vouchers have been published in the paper which readers can then redeem for a free tea or coffee and free gin tasting when they visit our marquee - at stand 216 - on both days of the show. Cakes and scones will also be on sale at the marquee as well as a selection of soft drinks. Visitors can also enter a competition to win a beautiful Alexander and James 'Bertie' chair, courtesy of Norfolk furniture and homeware company Aldiss.
You may also want to watch:
For vouchers for a free cuppa and gin taster see Thursday's EDP.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler