When are the Royal Mail's last Christmas post dates?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
It is just over a week until Christmas Day so it is not long to get everything organised.
If you are sending cards and gifts, you need to ensure that you are posting them early enough so they arrive on time.
Royal Mail have released its last post dates before Christmas. Its website advises that you should allow plenty of time for posting.
With the ongoing Covid restrictions, the high volume of parcels and the winter weather, Royal Mail has had issues with transportation and local delivery around the world.
Unfortunately, some of the international delivery deadlines for International Economy, International Standard and International tracking and signature services have passed.
You may also want to watch:
To avoid disappointment, here are the Royal Mail's latest Christmas post dates.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 3 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 More than 300 homes hit by power cut in mid Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
2nd Class and 2nd Class Signed For
1st Class and 1st Class Signed For and Royal Mail Tracked 48
Royal Mail Tracked 24
Special Delivery Guaranteed
International Standard & International tracking and signature services
Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
Belgium, France, Luxembourg