Royal baby - what you said on the streets of Norwich
- Credit: PA
As news of the birth of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's third child broke, Norwich residents shared in the delight. Here was your reaction to the news.
? Julie Haworth, 59, a sales advisor of Blackbird Close, Bradwell: 'I thought it'd be a boy. I think it'll be called Arthur - they're a bit old fashioned.'
? Sam Sweeney, 27, a demolition operative of Hotblack Road, Norwich: 'I think he'll be called Edward.'
? Janet Spencer, 60, visiting from Shrewsbury: 'I'm thrilled. This might be the last one but it'd be nice for Charlotte to have a little sister.'
? Sarah Durrant, 52, a coach from Norwich: 'I'd like him to be called Howard because we just met a beautiful dog called Howard.' Of the royals, she said: 'I think they'll change things. Glad they're talking about issues like mental health'
? Damien Burgess, 44, a barman of Rumburgh Road, Lowestoft: 'Zachary. King Zac would be awesome. Something a bit cool.'
? Bridget Jermy, 52, a shop associate from Great Yarmouth: 'I think she'll have another after this. Four boys and a girl.'
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 3 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 4 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 5 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 6 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 7 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 9 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 10 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'