Official souvenirs go on sale to commemorate birth of third royal baby
- Credit: PA
Official commemorative souvenirs marking the birth of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's baby son have gone on sale.
Featuring a lion cub and unicorn inspired by the Royal Arms, the Royal Collection china is decorated with gold ribbons, silver pompoms and a coronet-inspired pattern.
The pieces bear the words 'Welcome to our new royal baby', and display William and Kate's coronet.
The duke and duchess's baby son - their third child - arrived on Monday, weighing 8lb 7oz, and the prince of Cambridge made his public debut on the steps of the Lindo Wing, wrapped in a white blanket.
The official range includes a pillbox costing £35, a tankard for £39 and a plate priced at £49.
You may also want to watch:
Each item in the range is gilded with 22-carat gold and made in Stoke-on-Trent using traditional methods.
There is also a pram-shaped woven decoration, made with glistening threads, delicate pearl detail, and embroidered on the back with 'Royal Baby 2018', for £14.95.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 3 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 4 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 5 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 6 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 9 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 10 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
The official commemorative range is available at Royal Collection Trust shops and online at www.royalcollection.org.uk/shop