Official souvenirs go on sale to commemorate birth of third royal baby
- Credit: PA
Official commemorative souvenirs marking the birth of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's baby son have gone on sale.
Featuring a lion cub and unicorn inspired by the Royal Arms, the Royal Collection china is decorated with gold ribbons, silver pompoms and a coronet-inspired pattern.
The pieces bear the words 'Welcome to our new royal baby', and display William and Kate's coronet.
The duke and duchess's baby son - their third child - arrived on Monday, weighing 8lb 7oz, and the prince of Cambridge made his public debut on the steps of the Lindo Wing, wrapped in a white blanket.
The official range includes a pillbox costing £35, a tankard for £39 and a plate priced at £49.
Each item in the range is gilded with 22-carat gold and made in Stoke-on-Trent using traditional methods.
There is also a pram-shaped woven decoration, made with glistening threads, delicate pearl detail, and embroidered on the back with 'Royal Baby 2018', for £14.95.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 6 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 7 'Our homes will be destroyed' - Neighbours' fears over proposed pylon route
- 8 Norfolk holiday home named one of the best in the UK
- 9 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 10 Neighbours shock at ‘unexplained’ sudden death of woman
The official commemorative range is available at Royal Collection Trust shops and online at www.royalcollection.org.uk/shop