Concern for welfare of missing 71-year-old man
- Credit: Archant
Concerns have been raised for the welfare of a 71-year-old man who has gone missing from North Creake.
Roy Masters went missing from his home in Church Street sometime between 11.20pm on Saturday, June 8 and 8.15am on Sunday, June 9.
He is described as white, of stocky build, about 5ft 8, and with grey hair and a grey/white beard.
Mr Masters is believed to be wearing a navy blue waist-length jacket with red turned up cuffs, brown trousers, a checked shirt and ankle-length green wellies.
He has difficulties walking and may be using a walking stick.
You may also want to watch:
The village of North Creake is located in West Norfolk, south of Burnham Market.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have seen him or knows of his current whereabouts.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 7 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 8 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 9 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 10 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
Anyone with information should call Norfolk Police on 101.