Roudham fire engulfs two cars, two lorries, one caravan and three storage containers
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Firefighters spent more than two hours tackling a fire that engulfed a number of vehicles in Roudham overnight.
Two cars, two lorries, one caravan and three storage containers on caught fire on Harling Road.
Firefighters were called to the scene at 2.32am, and arrived at 3.07am. They were freed to attend other incidents at 5.16am.
The crews from Thetford, Attleborough, and East Harling, and a water carrier from Hethersett, used hose reel jets supplemented by a hydrant, and compressed air foam, to put the fire out.
It is not believe anyone was hurt.
You may also want to watch:
Police were called to the scene at 3.16am.
A spokesman said the cause of the fire was not known, and the fire service would resume their investigations this morning.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 3 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 7 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 8 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 9 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 10 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer