Sweet-natured rottweiler Valkyrie looking for love - and a new home - for Valentine’s
- Credit: Archant
It is not just people who have been looking for love on Valentine's Day this year.
This sweet-natured rottweiler as also been searching for her perfect match - as she attempts to find a new home.
Six-year-old Valkyrie has been at Dogs Trust Snetterton Rehoming Centre since October 2017.
The sweet-natured rottweiler is looking to find love with new owners but will need to be the only pet in an adult-only home.
She is fully house-trained and loves to learn new things.
Dogs Trust Snetterton's centre manager Diane McLelland-Taylor said: 'Valkyrie loves meeting people and is so very friendly.
'We've worked hard with during her time here and now she's just waiting in hope that she can steal the hearts of a new home this Valentine's Day.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 6 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 7 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 8 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 9 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 10 All I want for Christmas is... a twinkling tractor with fairy lights
'She will make one lucky home very happy when her time finally comes.'
If you think you could be Valkyrie's Valentine, call the centre on 01953 498377 to find out more or drop in to visit at Dogs Trust Snetterton, North End Road, Snetterton, Norfolk NR16 2LD.