Rotary club emblem moved to new premises on Overstrand clifftop
- Credit: Archant
A rotary club emblem has been moved to its new premises at the Sea Marge Hotel on the clifftop at Overstrand.
Cromer and Sheringham Rotary club will now hold its fortnightly meetings at the hotel.
The club meets on the first and third Wednesday of the month, from 6-6.30pm.
Club spokesman Peter Stibbons said: 'On the premise that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy the members of this club are taking a positive step back to grass roots.
'There are a few adjustments, such as the frequency of meetings, now twice a month, ensuring the regular nurturing of fun, fellowship and friendship. 'In between time, the club has supported causes such as the youth football, scouts, air ambulance and special care refuges.'
You may also want to watch:
If you'd like to join or be a guest at a meeting, call club president Roger Hill on 01263 513757 or Tony Nash on 01263 578194.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 9 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk