Rotary club emblem moved to new premises on Overstrand clifftop
- Credit: Archant
A rotary club emblem has been moved to its new premises at the Sea Marge Hotel on the clifftop at Overstrand.
Cromer and Sheringham Rotary club will now hold its fortnightly meetings at the hotel.
The club meets on the first and third Wednesday of the month, from 6-6.30pm.
Club spokesman Peter Stibbons said: 'On the premise that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy the members of this club are taking a positive step back to grass roots.
'There are a few adjustments, such as the frequency of meetings, now twice a month, ensuring the regular nurturing of fun, fellowship and friendship. 'In between time, the club has supported causes such as the youth football, scouts, air ambulance and special care refuges.'
You may also want to watch:
If you'd like to join or be a guest at a meeting, call club president Roger Hill on 01263 513757 or Tony Nash on 01263 578194.
- 1 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 7 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 8 Former factory site to become a new church
- 9 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen