Norwich bar launches Pornstar Martini cocktail trees
- Credit: Archant
Forget Christmas trees as a Norwich bar is selling Pornstar Martini trees just in time for the Easter weekend.
With four days off just around the corner, many of us will be planning to meet up with our mates for drinks.
Over the Bank Holiday, there will be plenty of Easter events taking place at venues across Norwich.
Rooftop Gardens, located in the Union Building in Rose Lane, is celebrating in style with a Pornstar Martini tree with twelve cocktails to enjoy.
The tree costs £120 and includes 12 cocktails and the drink is made of gin, passion fruit, pineapple, vanilla, lime, prosecco and a passion fruit garnish.
You may also want to watch:
Ella Tarrant, social media manager at Rooftop Gardens, said: 'We decided to launch this as The Pornstar Martini is the most popular drink we sell, especially for large groups so we thought bringing in the cocktail tree would be a great wow factor for the restaurant.'
It will be available at the bar from April 15 and fizz fans are also in luck as it includes a bottle of prosecco.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 The magic moment Cantwell helps young fan touch trophy