Ronnie Wood art to rock Norwich
A legend of rock n' roll will be showing off a lesser-known talent at an art gallery in Norwich next weekend.
The Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood will be unveiling his debut art collection at Castle Galleries in Chapelfield, Norwich from Saturday, October 22.
Among the five works of art are The Stones on Stage – Got Me Rockin', which focuses on the energy of the band performing.
The limited edition collection, published by Washington Green Fine Art Publishing, will also go on show at galleries in Cambridge and Birmingham.
Glyn Washington, managing director of Washington Green Fine Art, said: 'He picked up a paintbrush way before he picked up a guitar and began his life long journey with art almost as soon as he could hold a pencil.
You may also want to watch:
'This collection of art is testament to the enduring journey of a truly accomplished artist and it is our great honour at Washington Green Fine Art to bring his breathtaking body of work to its rightful place - centre stage.'
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 7 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 8 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 9 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 10 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash