Rockland Youth Football club set for charity match against Spurs Legends
A youth football club near Attleborough will be celebrating its 10th anniversary at the weekend with a charity match against former players from a Premier League outfit.
Rocklands Veterans will play Spurs Legends, featuring former Tottenham Hotspur players, at 2pm at Rocklands Green Lane on Sunday.
The Rockland Youth Football club celebrations will begin with a fun day that kicks off from 11am on Sunday and will be raising money for the playing field redevelopment.
Players in the Spurs Legends team include Ian Walker, Darren Anderton, Paul McVeigh, and Steve Sedgley
Entry costs �5 and under 16s get in for free.
You may also want to watch:
Programmes are now available from A & G Butchers in Attleborough.
- 1 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 2 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 3 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 4 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 5 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature