Rock video shot in Southwold set to thrill music fans
Southwold has swapped its scenic views and sedate pace of life for the thrills and sounds of a rock music video featuring a bizarre looking up and coming band.
The group Never a Hero have released a sport-themed video of their single Trippin on Speed which was shot on Southwold's seafront in August.
Lead singer Mickey Thin and other band members donned scary masks as they shot scenes of them taking part in a trialathon.
In the video the band can be seen braving a chilly North Sea in swimming costumes and then running and cycling by Southwold's life boat station and Alfred Corry museum.
During the video shoot the band drew strange looks from passers-by with one person heard to say: 'There are some weird guys with masks cycling out there.'
You may also want to watch:
Describing making the triathlon-based video bassist KB said: 'It was kind of hard work. It certainly makes you realise just how fit and maybe a bit crazy real triathletes are.'
Included in the eye catching video is Kaji, 22 from Lowestoft, and who joined Never a Hero as lead guitarist just before the video was shot.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 6 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 7 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
As well as releasing the video and single the band are working on new songs for a national tour in January.
Never a Hero were formed in 2009 and are based in Sudbury, Suffolk.
In the last 10 months the band have appeared on music channels Kerrang and Scuzz and performed in front of large crowds at the Ipswich Music Festival and O2 Academy. Never a Hero also have more than 10,000 fans following the band on websites.
To see the video of Trippin on Speed visit the band's website at www.neverahero.co.uk