Rock memorabilia including Pink Floyd items going under the hammer in North Walsham
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of items of rock memorabilia including a guitar signed by Roger Waters and Nick Mason of Pink Floyd will go under the hammer at the North Walsham Live Aid event.
A secret auction will be held on Friday night, April 21, and then the main rock memorabilia auction on the following night, both at North Walsham community centre on New Road.
There will also be concerts at the venue on both nights, from 8pm to midnight on Friday, and 7.30pm to 1am on Saturday, featuring The Guns N Roses Experience, among other acts.
The fund-raiser is being held to support the Clare special school in Norwich, and has been organised by Barry Holden.
He has raised about £80,000, mainly for children's charities, from the event over the last 30 years.
You may also want to watch:
Former Genesis guitarist Steve Hackett, who is patron of the event, could be among the guests on Saturday night.
For more information visit www.northwalshamliveaid.co.uk/
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 8 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 9 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 10 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says