Rock Collection to return to Norwich Market with pop-up Halloween stall
- Credit: Archant � 2012
A popular city shop is to return to Norwich Market after a five year absence.
The Rock Collection, which specialises in alternative and street wear clothing, is to open a Halloween orientated pop-up stall on the market for just nine days.
The family business first opened on the market in 1982 before leaving in 2012 and operating from Dove Lane.
Sam Davison, team manager for Rock Collection, said: 'Halloween was always a huge event for Rock Collection, often bigger than Christmas.
'Traditionally with all staff in fancy dress, Rocky Horror blearing out on the stereo and hoards of customers filling the store.'
You may also want to watch:
The shop will operate on stall 136 from October 20 until October 29.
Earlier this year the Rock Collection left its premises on Lower Goat Lane, ending more than 30 years of trading on the market and high street.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
The shop is now only available online and operates from Upper Goat Lane.