Rock Collection to return to Norwich Market with pop-up Halloween stall
- Credit: Archant � 2012
A popular city shop is to return to Norwich Market after a five year absence.
The Rock Collection, which specialises in alternative and street wear clothing, is to open a Halloween orientated pop-up stall on the market for just nine days.
The family business first opened on the market in 1982 before leaving in 2012 and operating from Dove Lane.
Sam Davison, team manager for Rock Collection, said: 'Halloween was always a huge event for Rock Collection, often bigger than Christmas.
'Traditionally with all staff in fancy dress, Rocky Horror blearing out on the stereo and hoards of customers filling the store.'
The shop will operate on stall 136 from October 20 until October 29.
Earlier this year the Rock Collection left its premises on Lower Goat Lane, ending more than 30 years of trading on the market and high street.
- 1 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 2 Four vehicles, including lorry, involved in 'serious crash' on A1067
- 3 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 4 Motorcyclist in 30s dies in three-vehicle crash on A146
- 5 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 6 First look at the new Scandi-style homes coming to a Breckland village
- 7 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 8 See inside this 'stunning' £700k family home for sale in a Norwich suburb
- 9 Schools in Norfolk face classroom closures due to coronavirus
- 10 Great Yarmouth's model village Banksy sold at auction
The shop is now only available online and operates from Upper Goat Lane.