Rock Choir members from Beccles and Norwich among those performing with X Factor star Sam Bailey in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
Rock Choir will be joining X Factor winner and gold selling artist Sam Bailey on her 'Sing My Heart Out' tour in Lowestoft this weekend.
Members from Beccles, Norwich, Thorpe, Wymondham and Higham Ferrers Rock Choir will be supporting the star in her performance at the Marina Theatre on Sunday, led by local leader Jess Allen.
She said: 'We're all really excited for Sunday's performance with Sam. She is an amazing performer and such great fun to work with.' Rock Choir will be performing a number of songs with Sam including Labi Siffre classic, 'Something Inside so Strong' and Sam's most recent single, 'Sing My Heart Out', which Rock Choir appeared in the music video for.
The tour follows the release of her eagerly awaited studio album of the same name.
Sam said: 'I'm so happy to be performing with a choir on my tour. I love the depth a choir can add to live vocals and I want to put on an amazing show for my fans. I'm so excited for everyone to see what we have planned.'
You may also want to watch:
Rock Choir is the pioneering contemporary choir of the UK and remains unique with over 25,000 members enjoying it in over 360 local communities. It offers adults and teenagers an alternative experience to the traditional classical or community choir, with a new approach to vocal training and entertainment plus the chance to sing and perform popular contemporary songs, with no auditions and no requirements to read music or have any previous singing experience.
Members get together each week to attend fun, friendly rehearsals where they are taught specially arranged pop, rock and chart songs. For a free Rock Choir taster session or more information about rehearsal times, go to www.rockchoir.com or call 01252 714276.
Tickets to see Sam Bailey, who won the tenth season of X Factor in 2013 under the mentorship of Sharon Osborne, are still available. Call the box office on 01502 533200 or visit www.marinatheatre.co.uk
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 3 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 6 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 7 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 8 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift