Roadworks on A149 at Repps with Bastwick to be carried out
- Credit: Archant � 2004
Motorists are being warned of delays and diversions being put in place due to road resurfacing work on the A149.
The £78,000 Norfolk County Council work will begin on Monday, March 20 to carry out carriageway resurfacing works on the A149 High Road at Repps with Bastwick at the junction with Mill Lane/Repps Road. The works will be carried out during 9.30am to 4pm and will take three days to complete subject to suitable weather conditions.
During the resurfacing works traffic using the A149 High Road will be controlled by temporary three way traffic signals and a convoy system.
It will be necessary to close the junction with B1152 Mill Lane to all through traffic.
A fully signed diversion for Mill Lane via B1152 Mill Road and A149 High Road will be in place for the duration of the closure.
You may also want to watch:
Access to businesses and properties will be maintained from one end of the closure at all times during the work.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 9 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital