Roadside cafe will close until damage caused by kitchen fire repaired
- Credit: Archant
A roadside cafe hit by a fire which saw six crews rush to the scene on Thursday has said it will close while repairs are carried out.
On a post on Facebook, Brown's Cafe on Swaffham Road, Mundford, said the cafe had been affected by a small fire in its kitchen.
It added the cafe would be shut to repair the damage and make the building safe.
The post stated: 'We had a small fire in our kitchen this afternoon and I'm afraid we will be closed until we make good the damage and ensure that everything is certified safe.
'Many apologies for any inconvenience. Happily everyone is safe and well.'
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service sent six crews at around 3.17pm on Thursday, and used jets and a thermal image camera to identify hot spots and fight the fire.
A man was treated for minor smoke inhalation and an ambulance was called, but was stood down before it arrived on scene.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich