Roads reopened after cyclist falls from bike in Setchey near King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
The A10 and Lynn Road at Setchey have been reopened after a cyclist fell off her bicycle in this morning, suffering serious head injuries..
The cyclist was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn and has since been transferred to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge.
It is not yet clear how the woman came to fall from the bicycle at this stage.
Police were called to the scene by the East of England Ambulance Service at around 11.20am today.
The A10 between Setchy and the Hardwick roundabout had been closed, along with Lynn Road in Setchey at the junction with Garage Lane, while the Highways Agency dealt with the scene.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 2 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 3 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 8 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK