Road works planned for A143 Bungay Road, near Earsham
Motorists using the A143 Bungay Road, near Earsham, will be affected by repair and resurfacing due to be carried out next week.
The work which will cost �49,600 will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's (NCC) Environment, Transport and Development Department and their contractors.
The site will extend by approximately 100 metres across the B1062 Homersfield Road junction and 50 metres into Homersfield Road.
Traffic will be controlled by temporary traffic signals and a convoy vehicle. Access to properties and businesses within the works will be maintained, although there will be some disruption.
NCC apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.
You may also want to watch:
Work will begin on Friday, September 9 and will take four days to complete.
• Up-to-date information about roadworks in Norfolk is available on the NCC website at www.roadworks.norfolk.gov.uk.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs