Road works in Scratby will lead to road closure
Work will begin on Monday, February, 13 to undertake carriageway repairs in Scratby, near Great Yarmouth.
Norfolk County Council says the work could take up to three days to complete.
The U452 Rottenstone Lane will be closed between house numbers 123 to 135 and to the public toilets for a distance of 105m.
The closure will be in place for the duration of the works, between the hours of 6.30pm to 11pm.
The diversion route is U452 Beach Road, U643 Scratby Road, U452 California Road, U452 Rottenstone Lane.
You may also want to watch:
The county council says it apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.
The work will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Community and Environmental Services Department and their contractors.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday