Road traffic collision on A11 caused disruption
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
The southbound carriageway of the A11 between Wymondham and Attleborough was closed last night after a traffic collision.
Emergency services were called to the incident at around 10.40pm yesterday evening to reports of an accident on the A11 near Spooner Row.
One vehicle, a Citroen DS3, had crashed into the central reservation, and the road was closed while the scene was cleared.
Highways England said there was debris and spillage on the road, and it was fully reopened by around midnight.
Although an ambulance crew was called, there were no injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Two fire crews from Wymondham and Attleborough fire stations also attended and provided safety work.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 3 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk