Road reopens after morning crash on A47
- Credit: Archant
Traffic is back to normal after commuters faced lengthy delays on the A47 after a crash at Necton, between Swaffham and Dereham.
The incident caused tailbacks in the westbound direction from the Tuns Road/Dunham Road turn off to the Station Road turn off at Little Fransham.
Journey times were delayed by up to as much as 15 minutes following the crash, on the morning of Tuesday, February 26.
The crash involved a Ford Focus and a Landrover Freelander, with one of the vehicles overturning onto its side, and left the road partiality blocked.
No one is believed to have been seriously injured although a crew from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust did attend,
Norfolk police were at the scene after being called at around 7.20am. The road was cleared by 9.40am.
-For the latest on road conditions on your journey, visit our Live Traffic Map here.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 6 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 7 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 8 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 9 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 10 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride