Road reopens after van and motorcycle collided
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A road leading into the centre of the city has reopened after an accident between a van and a motorcycle this morning.
Norfolk Police were called at 8.41am this morning to an incident on the A146 Loddon Road.
A van and motorcycle had collided and the people involved received treatment from East of England Ambulance Service Trust.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said the injuries were not believed to be life-threatening.
The incident happened between the Gull Lane and Newarch Lane junctions.
The road reopened just after noon.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 3 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 4 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 5 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 6 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 7 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 8 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 9 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons
- 10 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge