Road reopens after Dersingham crash
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Emergency services were called to a collision involving two cars.
A police spokesman said the incident happened in Hunstanton Road, Dersingham just before 4.30pm on Monday, April 3.
They added that one person was trapped in one of the vehicles.
The collision incolved a silver Vauxhall Astra and a blue Suzuki car.
Fire crews freed one person who was trapped in one of the cars.
The road has now reopened.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 3 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 4 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 9 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 10 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'