Road reopened through Roydon, near Diss, after two-car crash
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Two women were injured in a crash which closed the A1066 through Roydon, near Diss, this afternoon.
The accident, which involved a Vauxhall and a Suzuki, happened at 2pm outside the village hall.
One woman, who was in her 40s, was taken to hospital with neck pain and a cut arm.
A second woman in her 60s was left with neck pain but did not need hospital treatment.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance attended but did not take anyone to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed while the emergency services were on the scene. It reopened at 3.15pm.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 5 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 6 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 7 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
- 8 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 9 Gypsy and travellers await planning appeal result
- 10 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety