Road rage assault following The Script concert at Thetford Forest
Police are appealing for witnesses after a woman was assaulted in a road rage attack at a Thetford Forest concert.
A silver estate car and a Mitsubishi L200 collided in the car park as gig-goers left following a performance by The Script at High Lodge on Thursday night.
The estate driver, a man in his 50s, got out and opened the Mitsubishi driver's door.
He grabbed the woman's arm but drove off when a passenger intervened, leaving the victim with bruises.
The assault happened at about 10.40pm and the estate car had a registration plate JRO.
You may also want to watch:
A total of 8,250 people attended the open-air gig - the biggest ever attendance for a gig on Forestry Commission land in Britain.
Witnesses are asked to call the crime investigation bureau on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 5 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate