Road partially closed after car and van crash in Arminghall
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
A man was taken to hospital after a car and van crashed in a Norfolk village.
The accident happened on the B1332 in Arminghall, just south of Norwich, at 7.50am on Wednesday.
It involved a Peugeot 206 car and white Ford Tipper van, according to a Norfolk police spokesman.
Police officers, as well as paramedics and an officer from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust, and firefighters from Earlham and Carrow were called.
A spokesman from the ambulance service said: 'The crew assessed and treated a man, believed to be in 30s, who was experiencing neck pain. The patient was taken to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital for further treatment. His condition is not thought to be life-threatening.'
You may also want to watch:
The road was partially closed to traffic while both vehicles were recovered.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working