‘Delays are likely’ warning as road is set to be closed
- Credit: Archant
Drivers could face delays as a road is closed and a diversion is put in place.
The warning comes as work is set to take place on St Peters Road in Carlton Colville next week.
With UK Power Network carrying out the work between Wednesday, May 29 and Friday, May 31, a road closure will be in place.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while the work is carried out.
Access to pedestrians and cyclists will be maintained at all times as UK Power Networks carry out the work in St Peters Road.
You may also want to watch:
It states: "Electrical service upgrade of customer supply."
Traffic will be diverted heading north-easterly on St Peters Road towards Rounce's Lane.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 8 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 9 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 10 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
After turning right onto Rounce's Lane and travelling 0.4km, turn right onto The Street and after 0.2km turn right onto Rectory Road.
Travel 0.4km before turn righting onto St Peters Road and after 0.3km traffic will arrive at St Peters Road.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.