Road closures will mean changed bus stops in Norwich during Lord Mayor’s procession
Bus users will need to check which stop their bus will be leaving from on Saturday, due to road closures for the Lord Mayor's procession.
This will see Castle Meadow, Theatre Street, Red Lion Street and St Stephens Street all closed from 2.15pm.
So buses that would normally leave from stops on these roads will be leaving from either Norwich Bus Station, Surrey Street outside Norfolk Tower, All Saints Green outside John Lewis or Ber Street outside John Lewis.
The five park and ride services that run on a Saturday will all leave from the bus station.
For the full list of changes, watch out for posters around the city or go to www.norfolk.gov.uk/buses
- Make sure to visit www.eveningnews24.co.uk for live coverage of the Lord Mayor's Celebrations during the weekend, including picture galleries and videos.
If you use Twitter, be sure to use the hashtag #LordMayors to see your pictures and tweets included in our live blog.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 4 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 5 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 6 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 7 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 8 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 9 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 10 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant
Or share your pictures with us via www.iwitness24.co.uk and pick up a copy of Monday's Evening News to see if they've been included in our eight-page Lord Mayor's Celebrations special supplement.