Road closed following serious collision between two motorbikes and a vehicle near Haddiscoe
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Emergency services have been called to a serious collision near Haddiscoe.
The incident happened half a mile from Haddiscoe on the B1136 Loddon Road.
The collision involved two motorbikes and a vehicle.
Fire crews from Loddon, Carrow and Gorleston were called to assist Norfolk Police and extinguished one motorbike on fire.
The road is thought to be closed between the A143 Church Hill junction and the Mill Road junction.
You may also want to watch:
It is expected to remain closed for several hours.
More details to follow.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 3 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 4 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 5 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 6 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 10 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner