Road closed by police after accident leaves van on its side
- Credit: Archant
A rural road has been closed after a van was involved in an accident and ended up on its side.
Norfolk Police were called to the scene of the crash on the B1132 Norwich Road in Hedenham, which is between Ditchingham and Woodton in south Norfolk.
A police spokesman said the accident happened when the white Ford Transit van clipped another vehicle just after 7pm today (Wednesday, July 19). He said nobody as hurt in the collision.
The van ended up spread across both lanes of the road, meaning the whole carriageway has had to be closed for recovery.
Police reported the incident along with the safety message #SlowDown on Twitter.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said at around 8.10pm the road would be reopened shortly.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner