Road closed by police after accident leaves van on its side
- Credit: Archant
A rural road has been closed after a van was involved in an accident and ended up on its side.
Norfolk Police were called to the scene of the crash on the B1132 Norwich Road in Hedenham, which is between Ditchingham and Woodton in south Norfolk.
A police spokesman said the accident happened when the white Ford Transit van clipped another vehicle just after 7pm today (Wednesday, July 19). He said nobody as hurt in the collision.
The van ended up spread across both lanes of the road, meaning the whole carriageway has had to be closed for recovery.
Police reported the incident along with the safety message #SlowDown on Twitter.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said at around 8.10pm the road would be reopened shortly.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 5 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 6 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 9 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 10 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more